Thursday, August 11, 2016

Stop counting

Day 7

Went to bed around 11 last night but have been up since 4:30 this morning with the exception of an hour nap this afternoon.  Still going strong.  Prednisone does that to me.  And I have two more days to take prednisone (2 tomorrow and 1 Saturday).  But tomorrow I take my 10 treatment steroids and get a Velcade injection.  So I should be ready to sleep by next Tuesday.  ðŸ’¤ðŸ’¤  ðŸ˜‰

Since I was taken off the Revlimid and I will not be starting my new treatment plan until the 26th, I am not going to count my cycle days any longer for this cycle.  Phew.  Soon I will be on a full treatment cycle.  This new treatment plan is going to work!!!

Quote:

Fill your veins with medicines, fill your heart with love, fill your mind with determination and fill your soul with hope so that cancer has no place to stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment