Wednesday, September 21, 2016

24 hour wine collection!

Last night was another night to take a pain pill for the neuropathy.  Contacted Desiree this morning.  They are offering another med that may help.  Don't know if I want to do that.  Have to make a decision.

Today I got the schedule for my 3 days of testing from Moffitt Transplant Center.   Full three days starting the 17th.  Not sure if we will stay in Tampa or head home each day.  On the 16th though they had listed a 24 hour urine collection.   I have some questions on several things on the schedule that I wrote down for when I call.  When I reviewed them with Bill to see if he had any questions, I saw I had written 24 hour wine collection instead of 24 hour urine collection.  I know TMI but I said in the beginning there may be some things I would be sharing that could be TMI.  LOL. We had a good laugh over that!!

Kerri and Paul are almost home.  Decided to make it there tonight and not stop.  Long, long trip for them.  It's about another 3 hours.  They are in Colorado.  Should be home around 10:30 their time.  Be glad to get that text saying they are home!!

Quote:

Asking for help with pain is not a sign of weakness!

1 comment:

  1. Haha!!! That's where your mind was.

    What's the other medication? I hate to see you keep taking pain meds.

    ReplyDelete