Sunday, September 4, 2016

Google maps!

My fluff is starting to look like a Google map screen.  Left side, right side, left side, right side.   After my Velcade injection Tuesday, I will not be stuck again until the 23rd.  Continue with my Friday regiment of chemo pills and steroids though.

This achy, numbing in my right leg has got to stop.  Been up off and on since about 4 trying to relieve the pain.  Ugh.  Took an Aleve, even though I am not to.

Was able to go help mom some today.  Bill hung more pictures and mirrors etc.   Mom got her bathroom straightened up and looking good.  Just a few boxes to unpack.  These have clothes, shoes and 1 million pocketbooks in them.  She is waiting on Kristi to help her organize them.  Looking good.  Mom seems very content and happy as we all hoped she would.

Quote:

The mind keeps thinking you have had enough but the heart keeps telling you, don't give up!

1 comment:

  1. Try your TENS unit. It may not get rid of the pain but may relieve it while you have it on. It might help enough to get you to sleep.

    ReplyDelete