Thursday, September 22, 2016

Velcade tomorrow.

Another night of up and down, on the couch, in bed, on the couch, in bed.  Tonight I will take a pain pill early and not wait till I can't take it anymore.  Keep thinking I can get through this.  I will get through this.  Keep thinking, work towards the transplant.  That's what I need to do.  That's what I want to do.  Keep thinking, seven months from now, next year this time, 5 years from now, 10 years from now.  Keep thinking, I can keep thinking, need to keep thinking.

Kerri and Paul made it home last night without stopping over anywhere.  Got home around 10:30 CO time.   Long day of driving.  But worth it they said to be able to spend time with me and Bill.  😍

Quote:

Cancer doesn't have a face until it's yours!  


No comments:

Post a Comment