Monday, September 5, 2016

Pain relief please.

Last night wasn't so good for me.  The pain in my right leg had me up all night again.  Walked the floors, heating pad, ice, TENS, oils, Ben Gay.  Nothing to the rescue.  On the scale of 1 to 10 when measuring pain, I would have to say a 9.  All night.  Called my oncologist's office around 8:30.  Answering service but took all info.  The oncall nurse called me back within 1/2 hour.  We discussed my pain at length.  She then said she would call back after spoke to doctor.  Put me on 650 mg Tylenol every 6 hours.  Slept for a few hours this afternoon.  If I have that pain in that severity and can't rest night, I am to go to the ER at the Cancer Center.  Still there but at a level 4.  Hoping I can make it through the night as I do have an appointment for Velcade tomorrow.  

Quote:

Never give up.  Life is worth having because there is life after cancer!

1 comment:

  1. 💜 Your strength and determination with you awesome cancer team,cancer doesn't have a chance. Sending you hugs and kisses.

    ReplyDelete