Monday, September 26, 2016

Just like the song!

Did get some sleep last night but was up off and on with the nagging, tingling, aching, painful feet, hands and arms.  Especially the hands.  Finger tips are so numb and some feel like they are bruised.  Finally at 5:30 this morning I emailed Desiree and told her to order the prescription for Gabapentin she told me about several days ago.  And the fatigue today was awful.  Just no energy.  Just couldn't stay on top of the day.  Had my Velcade shot around 1.  Been dozing off and on all day but can't fall in to a nice sleep.   Finally took the Gabapentin for the neuropathy. Sure hope it kicks in because I am not liking the way I feel today at all.  I would put this day up there as the worse!!  And as the song goes - I had a bad day!!!

Quote:

You have to fight through the bad days to earn the best days of your life!

2 comments: