Wednesday, September 7, 2016

No coke, root beer!

Bill and I were both able to finally get a good nights sleep.  I think we were in bed by 9.  I was up off and on for a few minutes but right back to sleep.  Did have some pain break through around 3 or 4 but  turned on the heating pad and slept on that.  Helped.  Going to bed that early, I was awake around 6.  But took a long nap around 12.  This is my Velcade no energy day.  

Most of you know that my favorite soda is Coke.  Regular Coke.  I don't drink them a lot but I was really craving one today.  Have taken a lot of sugar out of my life.   And not one Coke in this house.  But I did find a bottle of root beer (thanks Matt) and decided on that.  Now if only my taste buds were working.  😋

Quote:

Cancer is a word, not a sentence!


No comments:

Post a Comment