Saturday, September 10, 2016

For Eyes!

No aches in the leg last night.  Slept great.  Do have tingling, sore feet though.  Hands numb at the finger tips and down.   I will take that over that leg pain.  A little rash going on but nothing like the Revlimid balloon head rash.

Been up since 5:30.  About to wind down, if those steroid 10 pills will let me.

Really was a good day.  Breakfast Club, eye exams (called For Eyes-love it), Total Wine Store, Publix, made dinner, sat for an 1 1/2 hrs,   Had Michelle and Gery over for dinner. Lots of laughs.  So enjoy their company.  Said dinner was great.  I wouldn't know because I have no taste buds right now.  They will come back they say.  Who is they, I want to know?  

Quote:

Hope is the only thing stronger than fear!!


1 comment:

  1. I hope and pray that days ahead will be like this one or better...See you soon....xoxo....Mom

    ReplyDelete