Sunday, September 18, 2016

East coast pizza please!

Went to bed around 1 this morning and slept till 6:30.  Tired but not able to sleep.  Steroid coming down day.  I am thinking I will be able to sleep tonight.  Other than the numbness in my fingers and feet, had a pretty good day.

Mom, can we please get an east coast pizza for lunch?  Kerri's request.  Ordered 2 XL pizzas and we only have 5 pieces left.  1 XL pepperoni and 1 XL bacon.  Loving Vinzo's pizza.  Picked up Mom so she could spend the day with Kerri and Paul too.  Over to Kristi and Matt's for dinner.  Don't like this getting dark early.

Thinking my pretty good day has something to do with me having both my daughters with me.    Thinking my not thinking about my cancer today had something to do with me having both my daughters with me.  Thinking that both of my daughters are a big part of my therapy whether here in person or here in spirit.  Daughters, look out cancer!!

Quote:

Wherever you go no matter what the weather, bring your own sunshine!




1 comment: