Friday, September 9, 2016

No trip to Cancer Center today.

I am free of my Velcade chemo injection until September 23.  However, I took my 7 chemo pills (cyclophosphamide) and 10 treatment steroids (Dexamethasone) along with my other daily vitamins and aspirin.  This is a regular Friday for me.   Bill and I went out a bit and had lunch even though I get tired about 2 hours after the pills.  Just need out sometimes.

I slept fairly good again last night with the exception of some leg pain early this morning.  Walked and then rubbed Blue Emu on it.  Seemed to help.  Will see how tonight goes.  Tommy seems to be my heating pad at my feet now.

I would also like to thank all of you AGAIN for following my blog, sendings cards, sending positive energy, sending prayers, texting me encouragement and prayers and letting me know you are there if I need you.  Great and wonderful family and friends.  It truly means a lot to me and to Bill.  He loves to see the smiles on my face and hear me laughing.

Quote:

Don't be afraid of tomorrow, God is already there!


No comments:

Post a Comment