Sunday, September 25, 2016

Fall festival!

Was able to go to bed around 2:30 this morning and sleep till around 7.  Hope the steroids wear off tonight.  Tomorrow is another chemo injection.  Having some trouble with my feet and hands today.  Damn neuropathy.  Just trying to deal with it.

Went to a fall festival with Michelle.  Well, it was pretty dang hot for fall.  The humidity was horrid.  It's suppose to be dropping here soon.  The leaves are dropping so why not the humidity?

Pretty quiet day for me.  Pretty calm day for me.  Pretty thankful day for me.  Thankfull for all my family and friends sending me prayers, hugs, positive energy, notes, textes, cards, emails, books and most of all hope!!!   You all are very special.

Quote:

Be around people who inspire, challenge and make you feel better!

2 comments:

  1. Wrote a long comment and lost it. So short and simple.....always thinking and comparing two people I care about a lot. I am hoping for a better week here. Poor Harry just has to get his strength back, and he can only do little, and I mean little. Hoping a few guy friends come this week as he hasn't driven since mid Aug. he knows he cannot be focused enough to drive. I just don't get much done and I need to work on retirement stuff. I napped today. Not typical of me. Maybe I am depressed? Or just tired. Your month of Sept is almost over. Happy Anniversary in order? Love, Joanie

    ReplyDelete