Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Northerners are here!

Was able to sleep last night all night.  About 10:30 till 8:30 this morning (just a few bathroom interruptions). Thinking maybe the Gabapentine helped.  This morning, I had just some miner pain in my feet.  Hands still painful but not as bad as yesterday.  Did a little running around with Bill for a bit.  Still get tired really quick.  But that is a side effect of each of my meds so makes sense.  Nap did me good.

Then we got company.  Some northerners.   Sandy and Denny are in town.  Yeah!!!   They came in yesterday. We couldn't pick them up at airport so they got to experience Uber!   Got to see my not a good day day.  Hoping now we can make some plans together as long as these pills keep working on my neuropathy.  I know I am no fun to be around when I am having one of my bad days.  But I think Sandy can handle it.  Nice to have her with me for a few days.   She is full of hugs from home!  

Quote:

Cancer takes away my some of my physical abilities but it can't touch my mind and my soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment